Sabbats: 2022 Beltane / May Day
This is a past event...
2022 Beltane / May Day
Celebration & POTLUCK
Sunday, May 1st, 2022
"Turn Up the HEAT!"
Presented by Priestesses in Training: Laura, Silka, & Airalia along with Freya, Vee & Amalya
1) OUR THEME: Beltane has long been considered a "Fire Festival" to purify and ignite the passions for fertile procreations and transformations! This year we will be "Turning Up the Heat" to welcome warmer days and ignite our sexy mojo! To spark our energies we will be dancing in the studio as well as around the May Pole! So be prepared to do some GLOWING!
NOTE: We are combining the craft time with the potluck this time so we can dance the Maypole just before sunset this year during that liminal light of dusk!
2) CRAFT: WHAT WE WILL BE DOING:
Decorating a "FIRE MASK"! We will be crafting a mask for the Fire Element to symbolize igniting the flame that we are!
3) REGARDING FOOD: We will be having a POTLUCK! Please bring a main dish or side salad to share with all.
4) THINGS TO EXPECT: sharing lore, Dancing meditation & Dance around the May Pole, ceremony, sisterhood and crafting!
5) WEAR: Fire Colors!
6) TIME: 1:45 - 7:00 pm. Please arrive between 1:30-1:45 to give yourself enough time to settle in and take pictures! Circle will start at 2:00, and potluck will be shared during a longer crafting time so we will save the Maypole dance for the Big "O" at the end! This is a progressive event, please be on time. Also, Gate closes at 2:30, see (9) below.
*7) COST: $30 love offerings are appreciated.
Thank you for supporting our sacred events by making a contribution of $30, if at all possible*. You can honor these events financially and energetically by making a payment in advance, via the PayPal link (see underlined link above or click the PayPal icon) or by remembering to make your contribution at the door: Cash, or checks (payable to Amy Peck--not Goddess Studio) are preferred, but we can also take VENMO at the door. (@AmalyaGoddess). (NOTE: We can no longer take credit cards at the door. Credit cards only accepted via PayPal in advance.)
*If you really want to come and can't make a $30 contribution, please contact Amalya directly in advance for other options. Also, on the other hand, if you'd like to donate additional funds for a scholarship for another goddess, please contact Amalya as well.
CANCELLATION POLICY if you have pre-paid, you will be refunded if you notify Amalya 24 hrs prior to the event. (No refunds for no-shows. Payments cannot be transferred to another event. Thank you for your understanding.)
8) PLEASE RSVP:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RSVP "Yes" if you can commit to coming! An RSVP is a must to reserve your space, and most importantly to secure your craft materials, and to receive the final "Delightful Details and Directions" email which will be sent to you a few days before the event. PLEASE rsvp on the MeetUp site OR email Amalya! Thank you! (AmalyaGoddess@aol.com)
Your RSVP is taken very seriously. These events mean alot to us and we devote significant time, energy and money to producing these high quality and meaningful gatherings eight times a year. Unfortunately, due to the rising number of people who RSVP "yes" and then don't show, we have been overbuying supplies and not able to cover our costs. "No shows" are very hard on us, not only financially, but emotionally and energetically as well. If you cannot come after you have rsvp'd "yes", then please simply change your rsvp to "NO" as soon as possible. Also, if you are bringing a guest, please let us know their names too! Thank you for honoring your commitment with integrity, your Goddess Mamas really appreciate it.
You don't need to set up a PayPal account, just sign in as a Guest.
(You will be re-directed to Amy Peck Productions -Goddess Studio PayPal "purchase details" page. Click continue, and at the "log-in" screen, if you don't have a PayPal account, just click the grey bar "Pay with Debit or Credit card" to sign in as guest.)
Thank you for supporting our sacred events!
REGARDING COVID PRECAUTIONS: The Priestess team are all vaccinated and we believe in the efficacy of the vaccinations. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask while we are inside the studio.
9) LOCATION/GATE/PARKING: The Goddess Studio of Escondido. PLEASE RSVP to get address, gate code and parking instructions! The Goddess Studio is on the private property of Amy (Amalya) & Dennis Peck in a gated, residential neighborhood, in Escondido, CA.
NOTE: The FULL "Delightful Details & Directions", address, parking info & Gate code will be sent to you via email several days before the event! PLZ CHECK YOUR EMAIL that you have associated with your rsvp method (ie Meetup or PayPal account!) Please do not RSVP on Facebook etc.
10) Join our MEETUP CLAN GROUP: The best way to stay informed and to RSVP is on our private Meetup site "The Escondido Goddess Studio Meetup Clan".
For an overview about the Goddess Studio Meetup Clan:
or go direct to the Meetup Site page too to join the group! (You don't have to be an official member of the Goddess Studio MEETUP group to come to any event at the Goddess Studio--but I do encourage you to join!)
IF you are ALREADY A MEMBER: you can view this same invite on the Meetup page too!
11) GUIDELINES for sharing in a group: Please acquaint yourself with our Guidelines for sharing in a circle:
"Council Sharing: Guidelines for sharing in Circle" (links to a pdf doc on this site).
12) SAVE THE DATES for our NEXT SABBATS: check out the schedule on the "Sabbats/Wheel of the Year" page of this site!
Thank you for your interest in our gathering!
And as I've mentioned before, feel free to invite a woman friend, (just let me know their names & email) and you don't have to be an official member of the Goddess Studio MEETUP group to come to any event at the Goddess Studio!
I look forward to receiving your RSVPs!
Until we merry meet!!