Events: Goddess Studio Meetup Clan
Schedule of next Meetups 2020
Save the Dates!
Save the Dates!
Our Next Sabbat Meeting
Date & Topic will be...
Date & Topic will be...
1. Sun Feb 2: Imbolc/Brigit's Day
2. Sun Mar 22: Ostara/Spring Equinox (cancelled)*
3. Sun May 3: Beltane/May Day VIRTUAL EVENT!
4. Sun June 21: Litha/Summer Solstice is reinstated to be a healing gathering in person, hopefully! (CANCELLED)
5. Sun Aug 2: Lammas/1st Harvest (CANCELLED)
5a. Sun Sept 13: A HEALING HARVEST CELEBRATION
6. Sun Sept 20: Mabon/Fall Equinox (cancelled)*
7. Sat night Oct 24: Samhain/Halloween
8. Sun Dec 20: Yule/Winter Solstice
What is the Goddess Studio Meetup?
The “Goddess Studio Meetup” is an official group of the international web based networking assistance organization called “Meetup, Inc.”* As an official group, I have paid membership dues ($150 year) to “Meetup” in order to obtain online access to moderate a group.
The intention of the “Goddess Studio Meetup” group is to provide another way for Goddess fans to connect and chat online as well as to create more opportunities to actually meet in person. Also this group is about expanding the community of women who would like to share in any of the other activities offered at The Goddess Studio.
What is the intent for our gatherings?
Our intention for these Meetup gatherings is to empower women, deepen our spirituality, and strengthen our community by sharing about the Sacred Feminine and the mythology of the Goddess.
Since 2011 we've focused on honoring most of the eight sacred seasonal days of the year, called “Sabbats”. (See "Wheel of the Year" image above.)
These gatherings will be educational as well as incorporate ceremony, meditation, dialogue, and sometimes movement and craft making. We’ll be focused on learning and understanding about the significance of the Sacred Feminine and the seasonal and Goddess archetypes throughout history as well as how this understanding can add greater meaning and purpose to our lives now.
How do I join theGoddess Studio Meetup?
To join the Goddess Studio MeetUp group on-line, visit:
and click the “join us” button. It’s FREE! You'll just need to submit your email and a password!
(Note: you don’t have to be a member of our online MeetUp group to come to a Goddess Studio MeetUp gathering or any other Goddess Studio event or activity.)
- For more about the Goddess Studio Meetup intent, please check out the Meetup "About us" page on the Goddess Studio Meetup Clan site too.
- See lots more photos too on the Meetup site! (NOTE: Photos visible to MeetUp Clan members only.)
- And see lots of essays/articles that Amalya and Victoria have posted too on our Meetup "Pages" page! Anyone can view these essays. (NOTE: When you visit this Meetup "Pages" page, you may have to scroll down to see the Table of Contents list for links to the articles.)
A little slide show of our 2014 Brigit's Day...
A little slide show of our Yule 2013...
Sunday, Sept 13, 2020
A Healing Harvest Celebration
1:45-6:30pm in-person and Potluck hopefully
Being cautiously optimistic, we are planning for our first limited in-person gathering at the Goddess Studio this fall. We decided to merge Lammas & Mabon and offer a "HEALING HARVEST" celebration on Sun Sept 13.
We are still hoping to include a POTLUCK, but will confirm as we get closer to Sept.
NOTE: If we determine later that an in-person gathering is not advised, then this will be converted to a ZOOM event. So either way, SAVE THE DATE!
PRECAUTIONS: ATTENDEE LIMITS: we are limiting the in-person attendees to 23 so that we can be more spaced apart. So PLEASE RSVP to secure a spot. And MASKS will probably be advised too. Also, you will be asked to sign a WAIVER and provide full CONTACT INFO for "contact-tracing" potentialities.
A HEALING HARVEST CELEBRATION!
Presented by Ellery, Freya, Lea, Vee, Mandella, Panthera & Amalya
Women only, & maidens over 12 years old are most welcome!
1) OUR THEME: We will be harvesting our "wisdom" seeds of our strongest growth from our experiences during these troubled times, reconnecting with one another, and making offerings of hope to the world. In honoring this autumn season of life, we will infuse our healing intentions into the seeds that will grow into our future we desire.
2) WHAT WE WILL BE DOING: We will craft simple paper "Seed-Packets" to contain the (sunflower) SEEDS we will harvest for our future growth!
3) BRING FOOD: a potluck dish for dinner! Main course or side salads preferred! (POTLUCK to be confirmed when we get closer to Sept)
4) THINGS TO EXPECT: sharing lore, meditation, crafting, ceremony, sisterhood and feasting!
5) WEAR: Harvest colors & a "matching" MASK. (a "matching" mask is not necessary...just wanted to encourage creative accessorizing!)
COST: This event will be FREE.
Thank you for supporting our sacred events!
*IMPORTANT POLICY UPDATE NOTICE as of 6/6/19: Due to changing circumstances, we are humbly having to ask for a regular contribution of $30 for our Sabbat events. We want to continue to offer unique and creative celebrations enhanced with beautiful materials and props as well as be able to offer a little compensation to the presenting priestesses who work so hard. But we have barely been able to cover our costs. The reasons are twofold: even though the events are well attended, not everyone is making a contribution; and most significantly we are having a lot of no-shows which results in over buying supplies.
Please support these sacred events by making a contribution of $30, if at all possible*. You can support these events financially and energetically by making a payment in advance, via the PayPal link below or by remembering to make your contribution at the door: Cash, or checks (payable to Amy Peck not Goddess Studio) are preferred, but we can also take credit card.
*If you really want to come and can't make a $30 contribution, please contact Amalya directly in advance for other options. Also, on the other hand, if you'd like to donate additional funds for a scholarship for another goddess, please contact Amalya as well.
$30 PayPal link for Sabbat Love Offering:
You don't need to set up a PayPal account, just sign in as a Guest.
(You will be re-directed to Amy Peck Productions -Goddess Studio PayPal "purchase details" page. Click continue, and at the "log-in" screen, if you don't have a PayPal account, just click the grey bar "Pay with Debit or Credit card" to sign in as guest.)
CANCELLATION POLICY if you have pre-paid, you will be refunded if you notify Amalya 24 hrs prior to the event. (No refunds for no-shows. Payments can not be transferred to another event. Thank you for your understanding.)
8) PLEASE RSVP:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RSVP "Yes" if you can commit to coming! An RSVP is a must to reserve your space and most importantly to secure your craft materials! PLEASE rsvp on the MeetUp site OR email Amalya! (AmalyaGoddess@aol.com)
Your RSVP is taken very seriously. These events mean alot to us and we devote significant time, energy and money to producing these high quality and meaningful gatherings eight times a year. Unfortunately, due to the rising number of people who RSVP "yes" and then don't show, we have been overbuying supplies and not able to cover our costs. "No shows" are very hard on us, not only financially, but emotionally and energetically as well. If you cannot come after you have rsvp'd "yes", then please simply change your rsvp to "NO" as soon as possible. Also, if you are bringing a guest, please let us know their names too! Thank you for honoring your commitment with integrity, your Goddess Mamas really appreciate it.
9) LOCATION/GATE/PARKING: The Goddess Studio of Escondido. PLEASE RSVP to get address, gate code and parking instructions!
10) GUIDELINES for sharing in a group: Please acquaint yourself with our Guidelines for sharing in a circle:
Article 1: *In Consideration of Creating SAFE and Sacred Space; and
Article 2: **Council Sharing:Guidelines for sharing in Circle. Follow links to see both pages posted on the Meetup "Pages" tab.
So sisters, please come and play and learn and share with us at our next MeetUps. And please RSVP. I look forward to seeing you and to meeting new sisters too!
Please RSVP on Meetup, or email me directly -- AmalyaGoddess@aol.com.
And please continue to feel free to post your great suggestions and feedback. I'm really looking forward to growing our circle and getting further acquainted with each of you.
And as I've mentioned before, feel free to invite a woman friend, (just let me know their names) and you don't have to be an official member of the Goddess Studio MEETUP group to come to any event at the Goddess Studio!
I look forward to receiving your RSVPs!
Until we merry meet!!
Some scenes from 2019 Mabon celebration...