Events: Goddess Studio Meetup Clan
What is the Goddess Studio "Meetup"?
Our Next Sabbat Meeting
Date & Topic will be...
Date & Topic will be...
A little slide show of our 2014 Brigit's Day...
The “Goddess Studio Meetup” is an official group of the international web based networking assistance organization called “Meetup, Inc.”* As an official group, I have paid membership dues ($150 year) to “Meetup” in order to obtain online access to moderate a group.
The intention of the “Goddess Studio Meetup” group is to provide another way for Goddess fans to connect and chat online as well as to create more opportunities to actually meet in person. Also this group is about expanding the community of women who would like to share in any of the other activities offered at The Goddess Studio.
What is the intent for our gatherings?
Our intention for these Meetup gatherings is to empower women, deepen our spirituality, and strengthen our community by sharing about the Sacred Feminine and the mythology of the Goddess.
Since 2011 we've focused on honoring most of the eight sacred seasonal days of the year, called “Sabbats”. (See "Wheel of the Year" image below.)
These gatherings will be educational as well as incorporate ceremony, meditation, dialogue, and sometimes movement and craft making. We’ll be focused on learning and understanding about the significance of the Sacred Feminine and the many Goddess archetypes throughout history as well as how this understanding can add greater meaning and purpose to our lives now.
How do I join theGoddess Studio Meetup?
To join the Goddess Studio MeetUp group on-line, visit:
and click the “join us” button. It’s FREE! You'll just need to submit your email and a password!
(Note: you don’t have to be a member of our online MeetUp group to come to a Goddess Studio MeetUp gathering or any other Goddess Studio event or activity.)
PS) donations are always appreciated to help me defer the dues I pay to MeetUp Inc, but not required! Just come!
Schedule of next Meetups 2018:
1. Sun Jan 28: Imbolc/Brigit's Day
2. Sun Mar 25: Ostara/Spring Equinox
3. Sun May 6: Beltane/May Day
4. Sun June 24: Litha/Summer Solstice
5. Sun Aug 5: Lammas 1st Harvest
6. Sun Sept 23: Mabon 2nd Harvest/Fall Equinox
7. Sat night Oct 27: Samhain
8. Sun Dec 16: Yule/Winter Solstice/St. Lucia & Guadalupe
A little slide show of our Yule 2013...
YULE / Winter Solstice
"Gifts of a Victorian Yuletide"
"Gifts of a Victorian Yuletide"
Our special event will be led by Priestesses Amalya, Vee, Lea and Panthera, and caroling with Soulmyst
(1) OUR THEME THIS TIME: Gifts of a Victorian Yuletide!
- Including a tasty English High Tea service;
- a spiritual gift exchange from the Spirits of Yuletide past/present & future;
- Caroling ...and
- sacred ghost stories! Yes, ghost stories were all the rage around the yuletide fires in the Victorian era! Come learn the lore and explore!
(2) WHAT WE'LL BE DOING: About the Tea...
(NO CRAFTING & NO POTLUCK) Instead... For our celebration this year, we will be providing a full, beautiful, afternoon Victorian High Tea~ complete with finger sandwiches, sausage rolls, scones, delectible sweets and a yummy Yule log cake, and of course Hot English Teas and Mulled Apple Cider (decaf and gluten free options included!)
~ All lovingly prepared by our own English Lady, Panthera, with the help of her elves!
(3) BRING A SACRED GIFT!!!: We will
also be doing a ceremony of spiritual gift exchanging! Please BRING a lovely, spiritual gift (in
the range of $15-$20.)
Loosely inspired by Dicken's "The Christmas Carol", we will be exhanging gifts with sacred intent in honor of the "Spirits of Yule Past/Present/Future" as symbolized by the Spirits of the Maiden/Mother/Crone.)
(This will NOT be a "grab & steal" kind of exchange. No gag gifts please.)
(GIFT IDEAS: Something symbolic of the season, or of the Maiden, Mother, Crone that could include jewelry, crystals, candels, oracle decks, pagan ornaments, CDs, framed art, figurines, flags/banners, books, etc. Check out my favorite store: https://goddessgift.net for great ideas too!)
(4) FOOD: (NO POTLUCK this time!) We are supplying the teas and treats of a full English High Tea! See item (2) above.
(5) WEAR: Victorian inspired clothing and hats, if you have some! Otherwise come as the Goddess you ARE!
(6) TIME: 1:45-6:30 pm.
Please arrive by 1:45 to give yourself enough time to settle in and take pictures!
Circle will start at 2:00. High Tea starts around 3:00. This is a progressive event, thank you for being on-time.
(7) COST: $20-$30 Love offerings will still be appreciated to cover costs for tea and treats! Cash or checks (payable to Amy Peck not Goddess Studio) preferred at the door. Or you can make a $30 love offering with credit card via PayPal at this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D28E3ZGU3ASR2
(You will be re-directed to Amy Peck Productions -Goddess Studio PayPal "purchase details" page. Click continue, and at the "log-in" screen, if you don't have a PayPal account, just click the grey bar "Pay with Debit or Credit card.") Thank you for supporting our sacred service!
(8) PLEASE RSVP: THIS EVENT WILL FILL UP! An RSVP is a must to reserve your space and supplies! PLEASE rsvp on the MeetUp site OR email Amalya! (AmalyaGoddess@aol.com) And feel free to invite friends--just let me know their names!
(9) LOCATION: The Goddess Studio of Escondido. RSVP to get address, gate code and parking instructions.
(10) GUIDELINES for sharing in a group: Please acquaint yourself with our Guidelines for sharing in a circle:
Article 1: *In Consideration of Creating SAFE and Sacred Space; and
Article 2: **Council Sharing:Guidelines for sharing in Circle. Follow links to see both pages posted on the Meetup "Pages" tab.
So sisters, please come and play and learn and share with us at our next MeetUps. And please RSVP. I look forward to seeing you and to meeting new sisters too!
Please RSVP on Meetup, or email me directly -- AmalyaGoddess@aol.com.
And please continue to feel free to post your great suggestions and feedback. I'm really looking forward to growing our circle and getting further acquainted with each of you.
And as I've mentioned before, feel free to invite a woman friend, you don't have to be an official member of the Goddess Studio MEETUP group to come to any event at the Goddess Studio!
I look forward to receiving your RSVPs!
Until we merry meet!!
- For more about the Goddess Studio Meetup intent, please check out the Meetup "About us" page on the Goddess Studio Meetup Clan site too.
- See lots more photos too on the Meetup site! (NOTE: Photos visible to MeetUp Clan members only.)
- And see lots of essays/articles that Amalya and Victoria have posted too on our Meetup "Pages" page! Anyone can view these essays. (NOTE: When you visit this Meetup "Pages" page, you may have to scroll down to see the Table of Contents list for links to the articles.)
Some pics from 2017 Yule Celebration...