Events: Goddess Studio Meetup Clan
Schedule of next Meetups 2020
Save the Dates!
Save the Dates!
Our Next Sabbat Meeting
Date & Topic will be...
Date & Topic will be...
1. Sun Feb 2: Imbolc/Brigit's Day
2. Sun Mar 22: Ostara/Spring Equinox
3. Sun May 3: Beltane/May Day
4. Sun June 21: Litha/Summer Solstice
5. Sun Aug 2: Lammas/1st Harvest
6. Sun Sept 20: Mabon/Fall Equinox
7. Sat night Oct 31: Samhain/Halloween
8. Sun Dec 20: Yule/Winter Solstice
What is the Goddess Studio Meetup?
The “Goddess Studio Meetup” is an official group of the international web based networking assistance organization called “Meetup, Inc.”* As an official group, I have paid membership dues ($150 year) to “Meetup” in order to obtain online access to moderate a group.
The intention of the “Goddess Studio Meetup” group is to provide another way for Goddess fans to connect and chat online as well as to create more opportunities to actually meet in person. Also this group is about expanding the community of women who would like to share in any of the other activities offered at The Goddess Studio.
A little slide show of our 2014 Brigit's Day...
What is the intent for our gatherings?
Our intention for these Meetup gatherings is to empower women, deepen our spirituality, and strengthen our community by sharing about the Sacred Feminine and the mythology of the Goddess.
Since 2011 we've focused on honoring most of the eight sacred seasonal days of the year, called “Sabbats”. (See "Wheel of the Year" image above.)
These gatherings will be educational as well as incorporate ceremony, meditation, dialogue, and sometimes movement and craft making. We’ll be focused on learning and understanding about the significance of the Sacred Feminine and the seasonal and Goddess archetypes throughout history as well as how this understanding can add greater meaning and purpose to our lives now.
How do I join theGoddess Studio Meetup?
To join the Goddess Studio MeetUp group on-line, visit:
and click the “join us” button. It’s FREE! You'll just need to submit your email and a password!
(Note: you don’t have to be a member of our online MeetUp group to come to a Goddess Studio MeetUp gathering or any other Goddess Studio event or activity.)
- For more about the Goddess Studio Meetup intent, please check out the Meetup "About us" page on the Goddess Studio Meetup Clan site too.
- See lots more photos too on the Meetup site! (NOTE: Photos visible to MeetUp Clan members only.)
- And see lots of essays/articles that Amalya and Victoria have posted too on our Meetup "Pages" page! Anyone can view these essays. (NOTE: When you visit this Meetup "Pages" page, you may have to scroll down to see the Table of Contents list for links to the articles.)
A little slide show of our Yule 2013...
Sunday, Dec 15thYULE / WINTER SOLSTICE
" I See the Gift of Light!"
Honoring Santa Lucia--Bearer of Light, Bringer of Gifts!
PRESENTED BY: Our special event will be led by Priestesses Amalya, Panthera, Vee, and Guest Priestess Anna!
This event is for women and maidens over 12.
(1) OUR THEME THIS TIME: This Yule we will be celebrating the return of the light by recognizing a Swedish tradition of honoring Santa Lucia, "Goddess-Queen-Bride" of the light! You may not have heard of her, but in Sweden her celebration is adored by all with processionals of maidens dressed in white with red sashes, wearing candle crowns and bringing gifts of sustenance of the Lussekatter rolls. The candle processionals of Santa Lucia announce the Winter Solstice and hearld the promise of our great Star's rebirth as the sun comes around again to nourish the land.
(2) WHAT WE WILL BE DOING: We won't be making a craft this time. Instead we will be doing a Candle lighting and bread breaking ceremony and a sacred GIFT EXCHANGE!
BRING: a sacred WRAPPED Gift with a theme of a Gift of LIGHT! (in range of $20)
(4) BRING: a potluck dish for dinner. Main courses or side salads preferred.
(5) WEAR: White with Red accents in honor of St. Lucia!
(6) TIME: 1:45 - 6:30 pm. Please arrive by 1:30 to give yourself enough time to settle in and take pictures! Circle will start at 2:00. This is a progressive event, please be on time. Also, Gate closes at 2:30, see (9) below.
*7) COST: $30. Thank you for supporting our sacred events!
*IMPORTANT POLICY UPDATE NOTICE as of 6/6/19: Due to changing circumstances, we are humbly having to ask for a regular contribution of $30 for our Sabbat events. We want to continue to offer unique and creative celebrations enhanced with beautiful materials and props as well as be able to offer a little compensation to the presenting priestesses who work so hard. But we have barely been able to cover our costs. The reasons are twofold: even though the events are well attended, not everyone is making a contribution; and most significantly we are having a lot of no-shows which results in over buying supplies.
Please support these sacred events by making a contribution of $30, if at all possible*. You can support these events financially and energetically by making a payment in advance, via the PayPal link below or by remembering to make your contribution at the door: Cash, or checks (payable to Amy Peck not Goddess Studio) are preferred, but we can also take credit card.
*If you really want to come and can't make a $30 contribution, please contact Amalya directly in advance for other options. Also, on the other hand, if you'd like to donate additional funds for a scholarship for another goddess, please contact Amalya as well.
$30 PayPal link for Sabbat Love Offering:
You don't need to set up a PayPal account, just sign in as a Guest.
(You will be re-directed to Amy Peck Productions -Goddess Studio PayPal "purchase details" page. Click continue, and at the "log-in" screen, if you don't have a PayPal account, just click the grey bar "Pay with Debit or Credit card" to sign in as guest.)
CANCELLATION POLICY if you have pre-paid, you will be refunded if you notify Amalya 24 hrs prior to the event. (No refunds for no-shows. Payments can not be transferred to another event. Thank you for your understanding.)
8) PLEASE RSVP:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RSVP "Yes" if you can commit to coming! An RSVP is a must to reserve your space and most importantly to secure your craft materials! PLEASE rsvp on the MeetUp site OR email Amalya! (AmalyaGoddess@aol.com)
Your RSVP is taken very seriously. These events mean alot to us and we devote significant time, energy and money to producing these high quality and meaningful gatherings eight times a year. Unfortunately, due to the rising number of people who RSVP "yes" and then don't show, we have been overbuying supplies and not able to cover our costs. "No shows" are very hard on us, not only financially, but emotionally and energetically as well. If you cannot come after you have rsvp'd "yes", then please simply change your rsvp to "NO" as soon as possible. Also, if you are bringing a guest, please let us know their names too! Thank you for honoring your commitment with integrity, your Goddess Mamas really appreciate it.
9) LOCATION/GATE/PARKING: The Goddess Studio of Escondido. PLEASE RSVP to get address, gate code and parking instructions!
10) GUIDELINES for sharing in a group: Please acquaint yourself with our Guidelines for sharing in a circle:
Article 1: *In Consideration of Creating SAFE and Sacred Space; and
Article 2: **Council Sharing:Guidelines for sharing in Circle. Follow links to see both pages posted on the Meetup "Pages" tab.
So sisters, please come and play and learn and share with us at our next MeetUps. And please RSVP. I look forward to seeing you and to meeting new sisters too!
Please RSVP on Meetup, or email me directly -- AmalyaGoddess@aol.com.
And please continue to feel free to post your great suggestions and feedback. I'm really looking forward to growing our circle and getting further acquainted with each of you.
And as I've mentioned before, feel free to invite a woman friend, (just let me know their names) and you don't have to be an official member of the Goddess Studio MEETUP group to come to any event at the Goddess Studio!
I look forward to receiving your RSVPs!
Until we merry meet!!
Some scenes from 2018 Victorian Yuletide celebration...